- The internally installed part,also known as the head, that shows the plasma effect.
- Plasma effects are resulted when process gas is injected and then high voltage is impressed.
- Exhaust hood discharges ozone, removed organic matter and other floating particles.
- The power device to create plasma by impressing high voltage to the electrode
Utility Box (UT Box)
- UT Controller / pneumatic box that supplies process gas to the electrode by mixing N2 and CDA
- The part that blows with ultrasonic and creates vacuum from the both sides
- When the controller is active, the air supplied from the ringblower (or CDA) creates ultrasonic according to the special internal structure and vacuums from the ringblower (or ejector)
- Particle discharged from the vacuum part
- Power device that controls ultrasonic and vacuum of the USC head